Be part of a team that mobilises millions of people across Africa and the world to seek political support for our future, through our children. Use your professional skills to restore to Indian children their basic right to a childhood
How would you like to
- Manage a brand that supports funding to grassroots-level projects across the world.
- Initiate and negotiate strategic alliances with media, corporate brands, start-ups and joint-ventures in key overseas markets.
- Build, develop and motivate a team of professionals.
- Shape government policy.
- Mould the values of a new generations.
- At Rose of Sharon Foundation, you can do all this and more.To know more, browse the About Rose of Sharon Foundation section of the site, or write to us at email@example.com for any queries you have about career opportunities here at Rose of Sharon Foundation.